Alone In Darkness
The night falls without a sound, cold and alone are we.
The emotion for which you sacrifice yourself flares once, then dies, swept away by madness all hope must sicken and die.
Your heart beats no more. How could you cause such hurt?
Our dark thoughts surround us, crying, we ahve lost our way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Darkness by Carniz Fatema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma