Alone In Darkness
The night falls without a sound, cold and alone are we.
The emotion for which you sacrifice yourself flares once, then dies, swept away by madness all hope must sicken and die.
Your heart beats no more. How could you cause such hurt?
Our dark thoughts surround us, crying, we ahve lost our way.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In Darkness by Carniz Fatema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma