Eid is fun and great
It's time to celebrate
Eid Mubarak to everyone come on
Let's have lots of fun!
Everyone's going to the mosque to pray
People are grateful, it's a special day.
yummy the taste of the delicious food
Really puts you in a good mood.
Everybody's wearing their beautiful clothes
And the guys are cruising in their
Cool cars on the roads.
Children opening their gifts with smiles
On their faces and having fun going
Out to different places.
All of a sudden the day comes to an end
Well what can I say...
Thank you for a lovely day! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (EID MUBARAK by Carniz Fatema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy