On and on I go towards the end,
Up and over any wall,
Or down and under if I must,
But I will make it through it all.
And if I fall by any chance,
I will be lifted by my friends,
For they are my heart and soul,
And will be with me till the end.
But till I must end it all,
I will fight the good fight,
And defend my loved ones,
With all my will and might.
Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Forwards by Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford