On and on I go towards the end,
Up and over any wall,
Or down and under if I must,
But I will make it through it all.
And if I fall by any chance,
I will be lifted by my friends,
For they are my heart and soul,
And will be with me till the end.
But till I must end it all,
I will fight the good fight,
And defend my loved ones,
With all my will and might.
Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Always Forwards by Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher