The Tortured Warrior That Was Reborn
Days and days of torture,
Ready for death to meet,
But was relinquished of the pain,
To be forced into a great feat.
Equipped with a sword and a shield,
A helmet, breastplate, and a cape,
He was sent to kill the holy one,
To him of the church, a soul without shape.
He left to commit the crime,
But he was stopped by God,
He then changed his pathway for the good,
And went to destroy evil, by God's nod.
He then went back to kill the evil,
With the sword and armor that was given,
In the hope of, one day soon,
Reaching the Gates of Heaven.
But when he reached the depths,
He was taken to wonder,
For in Hell’s fierily place,
Was a massive void asunder!
Every Direction that he looked,
There was not even a fragment,
Nor was there a sound to be heard,
Not a wail, a scream, or a voice in lament.
Thus he turned back to report,
To his holy employer, of the scene,
But he was surprised at his reward for the deed,
And this was a chance to return to his Queen.
They were rejoined in their palace,
Just in time for the matters to attend,
And luckily there was no more malice,
For, my friend, this is the story’s end.
Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Tortured Warrior That Was Reborn by Xielgnihhan Amasahdympaehk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK