Am I Successful?
I am Successful. I have made millions.
But I could not be with my parents when they needed me most.
I am Successful. I have made a plush house.
But I am seldom at home which I like the most.
I am successful. I have secured my children's future.
But I was rarely there to kiss them good night.
I am successful. I gifted diamond jewelery to my loved one.
But I was not with her most of the times when she needed me most.
I am successful. Am I?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Am I Successful? by Satish Hukkeri )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- आना जाना ऐसा समा, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- The Dark of Night, Marissa Wheeler
- a tortured yellow smile, Mandolyn ...
- जाने तु और जानू मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- Kofi Awoonor, Richard Blay
- तु ही खयाल कर, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- गीतकार हूँ मै, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पण, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- 'Invictus' Invalid, Frank Avon
- धुन सवार ले, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar