Amber (K's Poem)
His skin is soft as gossamer silk,
And so is mine when he touches me.
His chocolate eyes do pierce my own,
And turn the ocean to waves of honey.
His voice sounds like pearls when he graces my ear,
And his lips taste of caramel.
The flowers he walks by have golden petals,
And his smile is thick with sweet syrup.
He's the amber I wear on my fingers,
And the amber in my sparkling eyes.
He's the amber in my beating heart,
And when he's amber so am I.
Luna Moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Amber (K's Poem) by Luna Moon )
- A Few Beautiful Poems for Whom, for What…, Hebert Logerie
- Flash trade, hasmukh amathalal
- I know no one besides my mother, gajanan mishra
- Her Front Door, Randy McClave
- Thankless animal, hasmukh amathalal
- Treat Me Right, Katherine Nordhaus
- A Call to the MinuteMen, Michael Stevens
- Romeos morning serenade climb, Mark Heathcote
- Screamers, Lev Brekhman
- Bitter lament, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Surfer, Judith Wright
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All Day It Has Rained, Alun Lewis
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)