America 'The Great'
If America's so beautiful
If America's so great
Then why is it everywhere I go I only see hate
If America is the greatest country in the world
Why so many needless deaths?
It makes my stomach curl
Sure there's opportunity but who's it for you ask?
People who make it big by chance or the one's who already have cash
So if you think your countries bad think of what I say
America's going down the drain so wherever you are just stay
Rodney Quills's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (America 'The Great' by Rodney Quills )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...