Is It Poetry
Different views and of the views,
the world we all must love to see.
Human rights reserved for you and me.
Are the rich,
for you or me I do not know.
Any where else would I be.
Whom the green sea,
and the wind it has forgiven me.
Is there anything else America,
Life is meant to be among'st the free.
Sadness that is moving,
forward to that never ending three.
Can you change their minds.
A land of laws that moving change?
And people are whom people never are,
having you as I do, me and you.
And people do as people do,
and that every difference brings,
US closer still.
the me and you I am you lived to see.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Americans by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar