An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units
Please use off the air interceptor
to tap the phones of heads of terror.
Don’t tap official’s voice
or the Parliament’s noise.
He’s a good wise ware operator!
When there were no wars at the borders
he spent time in making disorders.
He was not bad as the ISI chief
to make in neighbour countries mischief.
To catch his next lower officers with tact
he might have erred to hid the fact.
Let him enjoy a calm retired life
though with all neighbours India has strife.
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units by rajendran muthiah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno