An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units
Please use off the air interceptor
to tap the phones of heads of terror.
Don’t tap official’s voice
or the Parliament’s noise.
He’s a good wise ware operator!
When there were no wars at the borders
he spent time in making disorders.
He was not bad as the ISI chief
to make in neighbour countries mischief.
To catch his next lower officers with tact
he might have erred to hid the fact.
Let him enjoy a calm retired life
though with all neighbours India has strife.
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units by rajendran muthiah )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)