An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units
Please use off the air interceptor
to tap the phones of heads of terror.
Don’t tap official’s voice
or the Parliament’s noise.
He’s a good wise ware operator!
When there were no wars at the borders
he spent time in making disorders.
He was not bad as the ISI chief
to make in neighbour countries mischief.
To catch his next lower officers with tact
he might have erred to hid the fact.
Let him enjoy a calm retired life
though with all neighbours India has strife.
rajendran muthiah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (An Army Chief Operated Secret Intelligence Units by rajendran muthiah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Bright Star, John Keats
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai