Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
An Egyptian Freedom Falcon Flies Battle Cry Freedom
over Egyptian sands past monolith waiting pyramids
royal falcon flies sands where prophet Moses lead
own enslaved people to a long awaited promised land
finally after waiting thousands of years a leaderless
Egyptian people lead themselves to fame freedom sands
to see an Alamo moment birth in phoenix pyre eyes
stirs heart of freedom loving men to battle cry freedom
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
The two split images of this poem are ‘Long Awaited Freedom Claimed At Tahrir Square’ and ‘Alamo Moment Birth Phoenix’.
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.