Ramesh T A
An Enjoyable Friendship of Yore!
Enjoyable friendship of yore cannot be forgotten!
Job, family and engagements separate friends long;
Meeting of pals once in a blue moon is memorable;
Sharing of nostalgias of old days revives zeal again!
Thoughts of time enjoyed in picnics, tours give joy,
Renew resolves of friendship and appraise status
Revealing each one’s promises and achievements
Once again to have fresh commitments to be done!
How far have they drifted from their resolutions
And how far have they fulfilled their promises
They come to know to go ahead with renewed zeal!
But only meetings of pals once in a while can fix it.
Appraisal and strengthening of bond of friendship
May continue their journey or depart from unity
If new state of life makes it impossible to go on
With the old charm, joy and sense of fulfilment!
Friendship that withstands all calamities is real
And rare too to find among various groups of men!
But thoughts of past friendship remain in heart
Ever to remind one of pros and cons of friendship!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Enjoyable Friendship of Yore! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel