Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
an Ode tO hEarT...
Look what you've done
Now I’ m but one
Where has she gone?
Why am I waiting?
Cruel ‘ 'though kind
What I have in my hand
A grip in the sand
Why am I crying?
Please be my friend
Let this all end
Do try and mend
Stop me from breaking
Learn to let go
Go fight the flow
Let my eyes glow
Help me start living….
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (an Ode tO hEarT... by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak