Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
And our promises choked with every mean word...
and our touch freezes cold our sweet stares that's grown old...
and our forevers are now but an echoed hollow word...
and our used-to-be's are but dirt being swept off the floor...
still you are the one who can untear my torn world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And... by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Hari Om, Bijay Kant Dubey
- सपना इतना..sapna itna, hasmukh amathalal
- Hard labour, hasmukh amathalal
- Peace will prevail..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Divine Vs Divination, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Richmond Explodes, John Allen Richter
- Solomon's empire, hasmukh amathalal
- Restart, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Naat A warning Paposh Hayn Hum, Akhtar Jawad
- Values, Luo Zhihai