Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
And our promises choked with every mean word...
and our touch freezes cold our sweet stares that's grown old...
and our forevers are now but an echoed hollow word...
and our used-to-be's are but dirt being swept off the floor...
still you are the one who can untear my torn world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And... by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lustful Fire, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- N.Y.S.C. Orientation camp Nkwere, Missau Missau
- To Touch Dream, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The sky viewer, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Love without Tongue, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Bittersweet, Maurice Whyte
- Crazy Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro