ANADARKO (“A Dark Aon”)
Ever since I found that ANADARKO is BP's partner-in-slime...the company name has bugged me. I strongly suspect that ANADARKO is an anagram for 'A DARK AON' or Endless years of darkness.
The ANADARKO anagram may have a double meaning.
Here is the second;
Still reads 'A DARK AON' but another meaning;
[Greek] A Greek hero, son of Poseidon, who was venerated particularly in Boeotia. Boeotia was also known as Aonia, named after him.
Poseidon is an important god to Freemasons & Bilderbergers. So perhaps Aon is the dark son of Poseidon and ANADARKO (AON) is the dark son of BP.
The Globalists love to rub our noses in their excrement...
Ray Lucero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ANADARKO (“A Dark Aon”) by Ray Lucero )
- Awe - Inspiring Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Remarkable Photograph, Frank Avon
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)