And i'd still love you!
I dont have everything,
as a matter of fact i dont have anything!
Exept a dream of a better day
and you to help me find my way!
Being a girl im sure to make mistakes,
but to keep you i would do all it takes!
And if it meant my love was really true
i'd gladly die and watch over you!
I wish You knew how much i cared
You'd see my love is true by the life we'd share
even if you changed your mind and said our love wasn't true
i'd want to die continuously cry and i'd still love you! ! !
(Dedicated to someone really special and dear to my heart! I Wish you know who you are!)
Sincerely Sophia/kuji soliman...
Kuji soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And i'd still love you! by Kuji soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi