Angels Of Love
Our children are the stars of today.
Our children are the joy of life. These
Children are the angels of our lives.
Children are a message of cheer and joy to
The world. Listen to your children, have
Faith and give them all the love they need.
Children are our little angels of love.
I am a little angel of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels Of Love by Crystal Bogacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher
- No use of keeping books, gajanan mishra
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote