Angels Of Love
Our children are the stars of today.
Our children are the joy of life. These
Children are the angels of our lives.
Children are a message of cheer and joy to
The world. Listen to your children, have
Faith and give them all the love they need.
Children are our little angels of love.
I am a little angel of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angels Of Love by Crystal Bogacki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney