(I'm my own worse enemy)
And I allowed
It to control
My every move
Loved it's power
When I allow it to take me from
Feeling happy to being put in a position to being in an angry mood.
Its power rains red and birth mark on the ones in my mind who I think wrong me, and usually the people who got my back the ones I know that loves me.
When I wake up I try not to see my self as bully! ! ! but some where deep inside there's a beautiful person in me, and I'm over situation quickly, so I don't have to face my issue that's with in me and that is I'm my own worse enemy.
Sir Clarence of greater
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Clarence Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..