I felt like I just got lost in the mist of your indecisiveness, like were kids and playing a game of red light, and green light or freeze tag, and I was the one that became it.
If your happy guess what I never knew it! ! ! because your action, and your face displayed, something different in my presents all the time. And I drew the line when enough was just that! ! ! ! !
So be happy
I stand to clap my hands because Clarence have to Go like the movie gone with the wind! ! ! and never will end up at the north pole with you again Bipolar bear! ! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bipolar Bear by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz
- Rat Race, Rich Reitz
- ZZ How Lou Gehrig And Mao Tse Tung Got L.., Saiom Shriver
- Stygian, Saiom Shriver