A mass of animals destroyed my life,
Within the land of fancy that is too strong.
Their strength accumulated through the century
And the next was wrong in its weaknesses.
You can never trust a wand of strength
For the mistaken creatures are loving an evil.
These are ghosts that once were crude
And uncaring for their fellow-ghosts.
Add them to the population
As their food is again drink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Animals Destroy by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena