Such a mystery,
Anonymous can be.
Why I ask,
For everything anonymous you can see.
The pages of books,
All filled with words.
To give a name to art,
Now that would be absurd.
Yet we go about our lives,
Titling as we go.
And mystery creeps,
When anonymous speaks,
Is that not so?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anonymous by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..