kafil uddin raihan.
when i touch you,
when i kiss you,
when i walk beside you,
when i look into your eyes,
I feel, i love you.
when i see a mother begging from door to door,
when i see a cute girl selling flower in the street,
when i see a young boy dying for a few money,
when i see an old father pulling a heavy rickshaw,
I believe, i love them.
Sometimes, i ask myself whom do i love more.
I look inside myself, and wonder at the answer!
I have feelings for you my baby,
when i stay with you, i feel i have got everything.
But when i think of those helpless,
I discover myself into a hell.
Anyone may say it a kind of sympathy.
But i know the fact that, it is more than sympathy,
Some kind of love, that makes me feel guilty,
guilty for doing nothing for them.
In every life, there is only one love,
the love for his girl, they say so.
But i feel with my every single breath the fact.
we all have another love, that we never try to feel,
never try to understand, but we have.
Not sympathy, it is god gifted, natural,
another love for man....
kafil uddin raihan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another love by kafil uddin raihan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro