kafil uddin raihan.
when i touch you,
when i kiss you,
when i walk beside you,
when i look into your eyes,
I feel, i love you.
when i see a mother begging from door to door,
when i see a cute girl selling flower in the street,
when i see a young boy dying for a few money,
when i see an old father pulling a heavy rickshaw,
I believe, i love them.
Sometimes, i ask myself whom do i love more.
I look inside myself, and wonder at the answer!
I have feelings for you my baby,
when i stay with you, i feel i have got everything.
But when i think of those helpless,
I discover myself into a hell.
Anyone may say it a kind of sympathy.
But i know the fact that, it is more than sympathy,
Some kind of love, that makes me feel guilty,
guilty for doing nothing for them.
In every life, there is only one love,
the love for his girl, they say so.
But i feel with my every single breath the fact.
we all have another love, that we never try to feel,
never try to understand, but we have.
Not sympathy, it is god gifted, natural,
another love for man....
kafil uddin raihan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another love by kafil uddin raihan. )
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- The watcher is watched, Christopher Withers
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)