Another Persons' Heart
A heart is just like a wing,
it can be broken-like a door,
it can be shut or it can be open.
Sometimes a heart
can turn to stone, so treat
another persons' heart the way you treat
And if you don't want the tears
to start, don't mistreat another persons'
Treat another persons' heart with respect,
and that will ensure you get the love
and happiness you expect!
Dorsey Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Persons' Heart by Dorsey Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Met My One (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- to my trouble heart, Omobude Saint perry
- I Look At You (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- الشجرة, نزار قباني
- REQUEST TO MY FRIENDS., Changez Ndzai
- I Don't Understand, Ronald Chapman
- O Chikadee, Mansoor Mirani
- I Do, Ronald Chapman
- رجل وحيد, نزار قباني
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA