RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Thinking of another, liking how the essence of his being
touches mine, taking me to outer edges of another time in
Swelling with tides of effervescent love, sending me down
pathways of a sincere totality, giving off fragrances of
an intense romance.
Showing the way true love takes over your being and places
you into heights of heaven, filling one with the blessings
of an unconditional love and a passion for another human
being, filled with a complete compassion and kindred soul.
Always being there and unfolding self to care about who I
am and how I am doing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...