RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Going into depths beneath waterfalls and capturing the essence
of newly formed and original creatures of habit.
Knowing that all expanses are being opened further and tested infinitesimally throughout this brain and it's intellect.
Instantly deciding if something will really work or should it
be discarded and never bothered with again.
Disappearing into distant clouds as they flow towards another tomorrow, never looking back only forward.
Without any second glances, knowing that most ideas will advance
into the next generation without any problems, instant messages
being decoded with every sentence in poetry.
Existence of another life lies hidden until written out in
poetry for insights to be brought before us in visions this very
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Tomorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns