We look, and for all that is seen through these tainted eyes is human blight unadulterated
Visceral life forms living on half expectations of hope and greed and lust for fame
Vapid dreams disperse before them leaving hunger far worst than before
Semi-quasi ambitions, unattainable, unanswerable, unyielding
Ugliness, black as a raven and ravenous for vain glory!
We write, and writing tries to express our inner depths. Humanity failing as we forget the reasons we write.
Symbiotic relationships with people who where slightly psychotic.
Insurmountable madness overtaking any semblance of reason
kipper Stagg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Antisocial by kipper Stagg )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare