Antony's Reply To Cleopatra's Plea.(First Rose) .
I Will not hear of it, or have it that I do not care! , where my men go, I go, simple and fair.., My dearset one, you and I have a heart which beats as one..., my heart and soul shall remain with you, please see this my way, whilst I am away..., I shall return to you before the first rose is in bloom.., this my beloved a promise that I intend to keep, for you and I share a love, true and deep.., For I am your 'last' love, not your 'lost' love! you are 'Queen Of Kings', the one who makes my heart sings! My love, if this is true to you, you have not forgotten my love, for you, I shall abide with the sea on each side! ...
JoAnne Shadday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Antony's Reply To Cleopatra's Plea.(First Rose) . by JoAnne Shadday )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar