Any Given Moment
Any given moment is a chance to choose,
Turn right then left or up then down,
Give it all up or stay strong and pursue.
Any given moment is a chance to see.
The shadows behind you or the light ahead,
Exist how you were or how you hope to be.
Any given moment is a chance to apologize,
Keep hurting the ones you love or simply say sorry,
Shun them away or raise their spirits high.
Any given moment is a chance to make a change,
Continue to hate or let you heart forgive,
Close off your feelings or give your heart full range.
Any given moment is a chance to develop,
Stick with the old or learn something new,
Paint by numbers or use your life as the palette.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Given Moment by Leigh Ladd )
- आबौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Death's Breath, Justin Reamer
- MOTHER, Pankti Vadalia
- Dead Brother's Note to Our Dad, Donal Mahoney
- Uncertainty, Justin Reamer
- Silent Tears, Justin Reamer
- Zur Wiederkehr meines Todes, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We shall overcome someday...for Ferguson.., Chenou Liu
- Partnership, gajanan mishra
- The Hydrangea, Justin Reamer
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)