Any Given Moment
Any given moment is a chance to choose,
Turn right then left or up then down,
Give it all up or stay strong and pursue.
Any given moment is a chance to see.
The shadows behind you or the light ahead,
Exist how you were or how you hope to be.
Any given moment is a chance to apologize,
Keep hurting the ones you love or simply say sorry,
Shun them away or raise their spirits high.
Any given moment is a chance to make a change,
Continue to hate or let you heart forgive,
Close off your feelings or give your heart full range.
Any given moment is a chance to develop,
Stick with the old or learn something new,
Paint by numbers or use your life as the palette.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Given Moment by Leigh Ladd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver