Any thing left more? ? ?
Can't walk anymore, on broken dreams road,
can't hold a hope for my hopless life!
How fool i was, didn't understand brutality of this world
how strong i was, when i was dreaming for my life
What they've gained after ruining my future?
or shall i accept it as my destiny and sigh!
still no guilt is found in their eyes...
& tears of mine, like dropp of blood, that falls & dies....
TARA.. Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any thing left more? ? ? by TARA.. Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano