Any thing left more? ? ?
Can't walk anymore, on broken dreams road,
can't hold a hope for my hopless life!
How fool i was, didn't understand brutality of this world
how strong i was, when i was dreaming for my life
What they've gained after ruining my future?
or shall i accept it as my destiny and sigh!
still no guilt is found in their eyes...
& tears of mine, like dropp of blood, that falls & dies....
TARA.. Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any thing left more? ? ? by TARA.. Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter
- Where is the Honor?, Maverick Jones
- Boys Will Be Boys, George Hunter