Any thing left more? ? ?
Can't walk anymore, on broken dreams road,
can't hold a hope for my hopless life!
How fool i was, didn't understand brutality of this world
how strong i was, when i was dreaming for my life
What they've gained after ruining my future?
or shall i accept it as my destiny and sigh!
still no guilt is found in their eyes...
& tears of mine, like dropp of blood, that falls & dies....
TARA.. Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any thing left more? ? ? by TARA.. Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra