Accept your life...
Accept what life gives you,
Accept what it takes away from you.
Accept your life as it is,
Praise Allah for all his gifts.
Ups & down, shouldnt make you weak,
Enjoy them & don't you weep.
Be good, be kind, & be generous to all
Accept you may also fall.
Your smile might make some ones day,
Accept you are a Hero in some ones play!
Like every rising sun, lighten the world,
You can also shine others life by your words
Learn to accept everything in life,
Accept you can change your life! !
Will shine always
TARA.. Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Accept your life... by TARA.. Star )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)