Anyway, you dare to
Ask me question,
Thanks for that.
Let me answer to your first one
Where am I, my dear,
See me, here, there, everywhere.
Second one related to
My stay, very important one,
Look within you, my dear.
Answer to next and next questions
Are not mandatory and it is astonished
That you are going for answer
Knowing well you are under the sky
And without wings you want to fly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anyway by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal