I can feel the power
Coming out, from my
Limbs, it guides my finger,
Pushed by my heart,
By my head… I can
Feel it, the words,
The thoughts, the images,
Though quite blurry,
Coming out from
I don’t know, I don’t
Know where it’s coming
From.. irresistible power
From the spirits?
From the angels?
From the omnipotent?
What? From what
What? What dominates
My head? What dominates my hand?
What dominates his soul? Is it Edgar?
Is it William? I don’t know, all I know
It continuously flow, that even when I sleep
It’s there, inviting me, in the closing of my eyes it is that I can see? What corrupted this mind? Who invites me to wake up at night to scribble, to write.. who? Is it you?
Cyrus Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apollo by Cyrus Diaz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, LUVinThe NOW
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas