The piano holds in his core
the Beethoven's 'Appassionata'.
The piano keys are virgin teeth
ripping the melody
Andante con moto - attacca,
Allegro, ma non troppo,
We eat those sounds
while making love continuously,
yes, my love,
in the river of that life
flowing in cascades.
Our feelings are sometimes orchids,
and some other time they are only
Possession and control
between both the beauty and the danger....
I need to say 'I love you'
and I do not need to change the meaning of these words.
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Appassionata* by Marieta Maglas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak