The piano holds in his core
the Beethoven's 'Appassionata'.
The piano keys are virgin teeth
ripping the melody
Andante con moto - attacca,
Allegro, ma non troppo,
We eat those sounds
while making love continuously,
yes, my love,
in the river of that life
flowing in cascades.
Our feelings are sometimes orchids,
and some other time they are only
Possession and control
between both the beauty and the danger....
I need to say 'I love you'
and I do not need to change the meaning of these words.
Copyright © ® Marieta Maglas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**Appassionata* by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu