Appreciate The Bounties
My hope seems a flickering light
With desperation trying to put out
The brightness of the way ahead
-As guide in facing the task in life.
And you come to me at the right time
Giving me inspiration to regain
The courage to face the trials
And remake the shattered dreams.
You're the light of my way...
To see again the beauty of life
And appreciate the bounties
-Around the wonders in sight.
Yes... you also carry my load
And make it lighter to move...
Makes you a real Friend in me
That gives mirth till morn.
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appreciate The Bounties by bonifacio alba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar
- A Slumbering Tree, Akeem Alawoki
- A Mother, Phil Soar
- You, Phil Soar
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman
- You Can Be A Success, Ronell Warren Alman