Appreciate The Bounties
My hope seems a flickering light
With desperation trying to put out
The brightness of the way ahead
-As guide in facing the task in life.
And you come to me at the right time
Giving me inspiration to regain
The courage to face the trials
And remake the shattered dreams.
You're the light of my way...
To see again the beauty of life
And appreciate the bounties
-Around the wonders in sight.
Yes... you also carry my load
And make it lighter to move...
Makes you a real Friend in me
That gives mirth till morn.
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Appreciate The Bounties by bonifacio alba )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Madhushala, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- The Beach Of Shells, Edward Shanks
- New Bloom..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ten Years After Tsunami 2004, Umasree Raghunath
- A Little Air, Kevin John Racaza
- जिद्द............., sanjay kumar maurya
- An Unblind and a Blind Man, Luo Zhihai
- चादर तेरे प्रित की............., sanjay kumar maurya
- family visit, oskar hansen
- Thank the love gift me the verses by Ra.., Yuri Starostin
- पूनम का चांंद.............., sanjay kumar maurya