As The Heart Beats Faster
Hearing words that hurts
Seems a sword thrusts
That gets slowly deeper
-The chamber of the heart.
And the agony starts...
-Labored and hard to breath.
The heart beats faster,
Receiving more blood
-Down to the arteries.
To control not the hate
May outburst into flame
And explode in despair.
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As The Heart Beats Faster by bonifacio alba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas