Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita, -The Only one.
There is one,
Only one Arpita,
With ten thousands synonyms,
And two Nature’s amplitude,
To cover sense of love, and that of feeling,
The widened unconquered,
Ripples beyond the horizon,
And the frictionless revere,
Mingles with the waited time,
Lo! the colossal silence chambers the rime.
Hers is the eternal Divine in love,
And she tinges the hearts,
With the magic fragrance of frenzy,
She impels, she awakens the slumbering soul,
There is only one Arpita, that arises and rolls!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita, -The Only one. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak