Sitting in a grey classroom
Eyes locked on the clock
The teacher asks me:
Can you define art to me?
' I don't know sir,
but when true love crosses my path,
I'll let you know.
And the answer will probably be her '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art by Sander Shelnutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Traffic jam..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Dull Road, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Paw Said So, Edgar Albert Guest
- When You Know A Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Story Telling, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Master Mischievous, Edgar Albert Guest
- Failures, Edgar Albert Guest
- Spring In The Trenches, Edgar Albert Guest
- Treasures, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Living Beauties, Edgar Albert Guest