RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing immediate feelings stirring deeply within me, touching my past with memories of songs, sung as I walked through the desert, going to school early each morning and afternoon.
So petulant, feeling so very cozy and warm, showing beautiful images set always in my mind, ready to be reached in any artistic moment of life.
Sending messages to and from yesterday through today, tantalizing my inner spirit with exacting presence of mind.
Talented rhythms sending signals throughout the world around me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Artistic Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable