As MileStones went by
As waves in the Ocean,
we do rise and fall in life,
while on rise and fall you don't see,
that life is a little mystery.
For Life is a lesson,
There is a change for every season,
We all blame and shout, sometimes, for no reason.
We willed to rise and so did we.
For what we search to seek,
It seeks to come,
By Devotion, HardWork, Luck or destiny,
names are different, but reason one,
we call that success and pursue on.
On and On we go and then see,
what have we lost, oh we have forgotten to see,
All those days, now gone to rust,
It comes to us down our memory lanes while at rest.
No more lamenting can make it happen again,
So find yourself a social network just to regain,
All that love which that friendship gave,
And enjoy the memories till you reach the Grave.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As MileStones went by by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak