Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
As The World Goes On Without Any Special Need Of My Services
AS THE WORLD GOES ON WITHOUT ANY SPECIAL NEED OF MY SERVICES
As the world goes on without any special need for my services
I sit and write my little poems
Even the lives of those most cared about by me
Go on now largely without my help -
Being old is often being irrelevant
And so I so often am now -
I write these words too
As if I understand
That those who share my feeling and situation
Will not necessarily be moved or helped by them.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.