Alone as usual, this loud room.
Sad as usual, your bad mood.
Smiling fake, as usual.
Holding back tears, as usual.
Wishing you heard my silent screams.
But you don’t, as usual.
You don’t look in my eyes,
You don’t even say bye.
Why do you sit there as time flies?
Leaving me here, to die inside.
“Can’t wait to go home”
I whisper in my mind.
“To fall asleep, and leave this all behind”
My eyes burn and my body aches
I’m tired of living this life so fake.
My soul is angry and my heart is mad
My only emotion is sad.
This makes my heart to bad
Love the unlovable and hate the likable
It’s not fair to throw out
The only person that cares
My memories haunt me,
For months and days
I just want to leave, to get away
But you never know what to say
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Usual by josselyn marroquin )
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
- MURIEL, Donald R Charon
- GLENDA, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Close To You, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- CREDITOR, Donald R Charon
- Tales Of A Wife: Lady Liberty, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)