Alone as usual, this loud room.
Sad as usual, your bad mood.
Smiling fake, as usual.
Holding back tears, as usual.
Wishing you heard my silent screams.
But you don’t, as usual.
You don’t look in my eyes,
You don’t even say bye.
Why do you sit there as time flies?
Leaving me here, to die inside.
“Can’t wait to go home”
I whisper in my mind.
“To fall asleep, and leave this all behind”
My eyes burn and my body aches
I’m tired of living this life so fake.
My soul is angry and my heart is mad
My only emotion is sad.
This makes my heart to bad
Love the unlovable and hate the likable
It’s not fair to throw out
The only person that cares
My memories haunt me,
For months and days
I just want to leave, to get away
But you never know what to say
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Usual by josselyn marroquin )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Cross, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Red Bulls, I Mean The Communists, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Am Something, Human Ego, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A farmer in snow covered field., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- IN LIES! LIES THE WAY TO HELL, Michael P. Johnson
- La-di-da, Bill Galvin
- Labyrinth Of My Dream, Tony Adah
- Balance Your Soul, Lyn Paul
- A Happy and Sad Haiku, Merton Lee
- Plum blossoms, Wenjun Liu
- PH: Echo: Being At Choice, Brian Johnston