Alone as usual, this loud room.
Sad as usual, your bad mood.
Smiling fake, as usual.
Holding back tears, as usual.
Wishing you heard my silent screams.
But you don’t, as usual.
You don’t look in my eyes,
You don’t even say bye.
Why do you sit there as time flies?
Leaving me here, to die inside.
“Can’t wait to go home”
I whisper in my mind.
“To fall asleep, and leave this all behind”
My eyes burn and my body aches
I’m tired of living this life so fake.
My soul is angry and my heart is mad
My only emotion is sad.
This makes my heart to bad
Love the unlovable and hate the likable
It’s not fair to throw out
The only person that cares
My memories haunt me,
For months and days
I just want to leave, to get away
But you never know what to say
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Usual by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak