Alone as usual, this loud room.
Sad as usual, your bad mood.
Smiling fake, as usual.
Holding back tears, as usual.
Wishing you heard my silent screams.
But you don’t, as usual.
You don’t look in my eyes,
You don’t even say bye.
Why do you sit there as time flies?
Leaving me here, to die inside.
“Can’t wait to go home”
I whisper in my mind.
“To fall asleep, and leave this all behind”
My eyes burn and my body aches
I’m tired of living this life so fake.
My soul is angry and my heart is mad
My only emotion is sad.
This makes my heart to bad
Love the unlovable and hate the likable
It’s not fair to throw out
The only person that cares
My memories haunt me,
For months and days
I just want to leave, to get away
But you never know what to say
josselyn marroquin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As Usual by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones