josselyn marroquin Poems
- Note To Self Remember the pain Yesterday, today and ...
- Silent Tears The sounds our ours hearts are silent The ...
- The End Pt2... Hurt, pain & torment, That's all i'm left ...
- The End... All of the tears and pain, But i'll do anything ...
- Bloodshot Moon Red moon, cloudy sky, scared to death ...
- A Lovers Miss And Death Wins P... She sees him holding her, ...
- A Lovers Miss, And Death Wins.... The girl is quiet, She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about josselyn marroquin
A Lovers Miss, And Death Wins...
The girl is quiet,
She dont understand,
Why she is here
on this strange land.
She loves music and dark places,
She dont reconize their fake faces.
She has fresh blood on her scar-ed arms,
It dont stop,
She is alarmed.
The people talk loudly
while her music plays,
She thinks her mind is a maze.
She is afraid and alone
as she thinks of her home.
She watches the people and
she waits for the right time,
She hears a voice saying
'now is the time' but
She hears her heart say 'wait awhile, '
She can feel her lover embrace her ...