Aspen Tree, your leaves glance white into the dark.
My mother's hair was never white.
Dandelion, so green is the Ukraine.
My yellow-haired mother did not come home.
Rain cloud, above the well do you hover?
My quiet mother weeps for everyone.
Round star, you wind the golden loop.
My mother's heart was ripped by lead.
Oaken door, who lifted you off your hinges?
My gentle mother cannot return.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aspen Tree by Paul Celan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence