Li Ching Chao
At a Poetry Party I Am Given the Rhyme Chih
Although I've studied poetry for thirty years
I try to keep my mouth shut and avoid reputation.
Now who is this nosy gentleman talking about my poetry
Like Yang Ching-chih
Who spoke of Hsiang Ssu everywhere he went.
Li Ching Chao's Other Poems
Read poems about / on: poetry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At a Poetry Party I Am Given the Rhyme Chih by Li Ching Chao )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh