RoseAnn V. Shawiak
At Ease Within
Relating everything through poetry, taking time to
relive every moment through it daily.
Loving the essence of my being, I strive to
constantly be aware of it totally in everything I
So completely at ease within myself, loving
independence and freedom in my thoughts.
Never afraid to delve deeply into emotions, feelings
and ideas brought to me in life.
Expecting the most in intellect's realms, knowing
that I won't be disappointed like I am in every
aspect outside of myself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Ease Within by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..