Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
At the End of the Day
The art of making a girl feel special,
you got it, no doubts.
The art of using her and breaking her heart,
you master it too, no lies.
Buy her flowers one moment and then
yell at her the next.
Pick her right back up, and make her
feel like she's better than the rest.
You got your game going,
it's excelling up high.
However, when honesty come in,
all you do is hide.
You're too afraid to admit the wrongs you do;
Too afraid to take the responsibility for the heart you screwed
But it's alright, it's okay
You're the one who lose at the end of the day.
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At the End of the Day by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 8, john chizoba vincent
- The Aardvark, George Hunter
- Children of the Night, Maverick Jones
- PESSIMISM VERSUS OPTIMISM التشاؤم ضد الت.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones