Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
Baby, let's make this our moment
let's make it all happen within this second
We got all the things that we need
to make this moment complete
Just come with me, baby,
just come along
and we will never have to look back.
Our past will only be our past.
Baby, let's drop everything
every single thing that ever brought us down
Let's drop it all & leave them down at that broken road
Take a right with me, baby
To the right is where everything good will be
Everything that we ever wanted,
everything we ever dreamed of..
It's all waiting for us
We just gotta make a right..
Baby, let's sing and dance under the rain
Let's experience all the emotions in the world
Let's laugh and cry for no reason
and then dance like there's no tomorrow.
Let's remind the world that we can't live without each other
Let our song replay in our hearts
as the sun sets behind us.
As much as we'd like to live in the moment
I believe it's about time we start building our future..
Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby, Let's by Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer )
- When Life Turns Topsyturvy, Toshie Nohara
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns