Awaiting for Battle
When people say my poems are poems are mad, that they should be happy and glad, so that I don't leave people afraid and sad, well if you think you can do better here is the pad, I'm sick of people getting bad, I can feel my mind going mad.
Don't force me to kill your words with brass, I'll slap you so hard your think your back in class. You think your funny over there standing with your friends, come over here and see who will really stand behind you then, cause no one is with us at the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awaiting for Battle by Maverick Jones )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From Womb To Womb, Dennis Lange
- Seasons, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- I searched, hasmukh amathalal
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay