B: X: Hope Concern
Fear by hope was eased,
Requiring that easing plight
Came and went at random,
Polishing fear's might.
Fear was much too proud
And that caused hope concern:
Hope had all the brains,
Fear no hope to learn.
Hope concerned its brains with fear,
Expressed fear so well,
Surprise hope found at any turn
Kept hope out of hell.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (B: X: Hope Concern by douglas scotney )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid