Baby I'm Sorry
I Ask for your forgiveness a million times and more before your love for me is completely out of your heart and you take your final walk out the door.
I ask for your forgiveness please! ! ! ! ! ! my heart was not Listening, so thee immature side of me allowed it to enter one ear and go out thee other. I guess i got so use to my mother and my grand mother doing things like you.
Now Im the fool who needed a wake up call for real because I blame myself for not really making you a priority! ! ! ! ! ! and for not coming to your aide when needed. Baby I'm sorry! ! ! ! ! ! , I'm sorry and I'm guilty that I could hear your plea for help and i did not get up because this brother did not no how to help U.
And it's not an excuse but I hear you today and I hope it's not to late Now! ! ! ! ! but If I'm honest I got to relax with the fact that I just got use to you handling everything, everything! ! ! that I negated that fact that we suppose to be a team! ! ! ! !
and your my Boo boo lol and that your king took his Queen for granted! ! ! in every shape or form, and I stand here today to say Baby I'm SORRY! ! ! ! ! A million times more for making you feel as tho you were a team of ONE and your king has now become your son! ! ! ! ! baby I'm sorry.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I'm Sorry by Clarence Williams )
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
- थिरिँ बिरिँ x6, Ronjoy Brahma
- debauched, Frank Weedings
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Marriage(Divine Relation), binod bastola
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)