Baby I'm Sorry
I Ask for your forgiveness a million times and more before your love for me is completely out of your heart and you take your final walk out the door.
I ask for your forgiveness please! ! ! ! ! ! my heart was not Listening, so thee immature side of me allowed it to enter one ear and go out thee other. I guess i got so use to my mother and my grand mother doing things like you.
Now Im the fool who needed a wake up call for real because I blame myself for not really making you a priority! ! ! ! ! ! and for not coming to your aide when needed. Baby I'm sorry! ! ! ! ! ! , I'm sorry and I'm guilty that I could hear your plea for help and i did not get up because this brother did not no how to help U.
And it's not an excuse but I hear you today and I hope it's not to late Now! ! ! ! ! but If I'm honest I got to relax with the fact that I just got use to you handling everything, everything! ! ! that I negated that fact that we suppose to be a team! ! ! ! !
and your my Boo boo lol and that your king took his Queen for granted! ! ! in every shape or form, and I stand here today to say Baby I'm SORRY! ! ! ! ! A million times more for making you feel as tho you were a team of ONE and your king has now become your son! ! ! ! ! baby I'm sorry.
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I'm Sorry by Clarence Williams )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Lucy Gray, or Solitude, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Well-Worn Story, Dorothy Parker
Poem of the Day
- My Solitary days, Rimni chakravarty
- I Am A Peaceful Man, Edward Kofi Louis
- Wolf Cento, Simone Muench
- Better cure through modern facility., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- More we walked., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Goodnight Sweet Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- Undercurrent, Asma Riaz Khan
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai