Baby I'm Sorry
I Ask for your forgiveness a million times and more before your love for me is completely out of your heart and you take your final walk out the door.
I ask for your forgiveness please! ! ! ! ! ! my heart was not Listening, so thee immature side of me allowed it to enter one ear and go out thee other. I guess i got so use to my mother and my grand mother doing things like you.
Now Im the fool who needed a wake up call for real because I blame myself for not really making you a priority! ! ! ! ! ! and for not coming to your aide when needed. Baby I'm sorry! ! ! ! ! ! , I'm sorry and I'm guilty that I could hear your plea for help and i did not get up because this brother did not no how to help U.
And it's not an excuse but I hear you today and I hope it's not to late Now! ! ! ! ! but If I'm honest I got to relax with the fact that I just got use to you handling everything, everything! ! ! that I negated that fact that we suppose to be a team! ! ! ! !
and your my Boo boo lol and that your king took his Queen for granted! ! ! in every shape or form, and I stand here today to say Baby I'm SORRY! ! ! ! ! A million times more for making you feel as tho you were a team of ONE and your king has now become your son! ! ! ! ! baby I'm sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby I'm Sorry by Clarence Williams )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Carpe Diem, Naveed Khalid
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Tumhe main Peyar Nehi de, Kumar Vishwas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Promise And Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N10, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N9, Kristian Djordjanov
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper
- Poem N5, Kristian Djordjanov