RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Questioning the steps being taken, writhing with the harmony of an interior force, pushing into the atmosphere.
Always reaching for the edge of another tomorrow, hoping to be alive when morning breaks in a brand new sunrise.
Balancing all daily thoughts in the hands of hearts and souls.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Balancing Thoughts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn